"What happens in a massage session?"
What happens in a massage session?
What happens in a massage session? I greet you when you arrive, and we discuss how you want your massage. I make it so that when we finish, you’ll be really happy.
I've done my best to keep information brief, especially for mobile devices, so have put headlines first. For speed, scroll down the page to read more information if you want to.
- We’ll discuss what you want
- Light and gentle, or firm and vigorous?
- Anywhere you don’t like touch?
- Enough time
- Need a cab?
- The Undressing Ritual- this link takes you to a page with more pictures and information.
- Take your place on the futon.
- Anointing you with oil
- Surrender to my touch.
- Drink plenty of water
- Turning you over
- When we're finished
Laying you down, getting you comfortable
Laying you down and getting you comfortable before I begin your massage.
- After greeting, you can have a shower if you’ve come straight from work, or the gym. It's important to be physically as well as spiritually clean.
- Do you want effective, deep tissue sensual, or purely sensual?
- When you have sensual massage, its normally very light, nurturing touch. More speed, depth and vigour is best for sensual deep tissue massage.
- If you want to have a hug, you can. Some men don't enjoy it, so it's not expected.
- I can adjust the ambience to suit you. Please say how you'd like it.
- Say if there’s anywhere you don’t like touch. If you have sensitive feet, I’m unlikely to suddenly start massaging them if you don’t like it. I won't know if you don't say.
- A 90 minute massage session will last about 1 hour and 15 minutes. This is so you can have a shower, a drink of tea or coffee, and dress without rushing. There's nothing worse than forgetting to take your keys/ wallets, etc when you leave!
- Please mention this before we begin. I’ll call and book you with Chiswick Cabs, so you won’t have to wait long after getting dressed for your cab to arrive. If you have Uber, then make the arrangements in good time.
- If you like, I’ll do the Undressing Ritual with you. You can undress me if you want. This is optional only, and not expected.
- We'll lay you face down on the futon to begin with. I’ll ask you frequently if you’re comfortable, and I'm happy to change pressure to suit you.
- I slowly anoint you with a warm, silky mixture of coconut and rice-bran oil. It’s odourless and good for the skin.
- No short, shallow breaths. Huge breaths. Right down to your belly. And keep it going. It’s essential.
- Relax and let yourself go. Be in the moment without expectation, or you’ll find it hard to relax at all.
- I’ll keep some water in a glass near to hand if you feel thirsty and would like some.
- After about an hour, I‘ll ask you to turn over. I’ll help, if you want me to, because you might need a little support.
- When we’re finished, I’ll run a shower and make tea, coffee or herbal tea. When you’re dry, you can slowly dress and enjoy your drink. If I ordered a cab before we started, you won’t have too long to wait.