Sensual Circle Massage
170 GBP for 150 minutes (2.5 hours). By card, it's 174.60.
- Sensual Circle massage is done on a Futon, just like my other massage. The difference is that we're encircled by a ring of warm, sensual red light, and I sprinkle rose petals around. The Sacred Sensual Circle. The video shows you something of what it's like.
- Depending on your preference for rose petal coverage, will cause large variation in price. The Rose petals are very costly, freeze-dried, and one-shot use only. Once used, they are disposed of.
- If you want a greater quantity of roses than seen in the video, you need to contact me for prices, as the quantities will need discussion. This is particularly important, so you have the coverage you'd like best. The session takes a long time to prepare, so I need plenty of notice. Please, don't expect to have a sensual circle massage less than 1 hour after calling me.
- If you want a very dense coverage of rose petals, please note this would use well in excess of 50 litres, and would add at least 250 GBP to the price. I cannot hold this quantity in stock, so they would need to be ordered at least 7 days prior to your appointment. In addition, you need to pay for this quantity of roses via a PayPal invoice in advance of your session. This prevents considerable wastage in the event that you fail to show up.
- It’s exclusive, special and unique.
- 1 hour is not available because you need enough time to surrender to and breath in the pleasure, which you will find intense.
- The Sensual Circle is a safe, respectful, ritualistic spiritual zone for your sensual discovery and enjoyment. Please don’t attend your massage with sexual expectation. Intimacy is as much about arousal, enjoyment of your arousal, and retaining your sexual purity. Purity of the moment, with no expectation.
- It is important for you to surrender. The purpose is to relax into the sensations, and pleasure it causes, while remaining constantly aware of your breath.
Expressive, liberating and exhilarating! See you again soon. Joe x
- You will be in a space where you can say “Yes” or “No” to my touch, depending on how you feel, and where I touch you. The same is true for me. It’s particularly important in terms of mutual vulnerability.
It was so lovely to feel free, soulfully connected and not vulnerable. By sharing your special spiritual arena with me, you, too, were equally vulnerable. You have changed my life, Steve. I no longer fear intimacy. Ben x
- If you don’t want, or like, touch a certain way, “No” is your safety. Just as it is mine.
- Clients come for me to do the massage on them - not the other way round.